martes, 15 de marzo de 2016

My City

ZIPAQUIRA

I live in zipaquira. It's a quiet town. It has many interesting places for their fantastic stories also it has a beautiful church.


  




Zipaquira is a commercial and tourist village for it's historical facts and because it has a spectacular salt mine.
                

My town is big. It has many parks where childrens play but at night there are dangerous areas.


 

Zipaquira geographically has rivers, forests, vegetation and variety of animals. 

It's a great town to live and there are very kind and friendly people.



My neighborhoood is San Carlos. It's small. It has a park and meeting room.

My house is a big and is close to the homes of my families it only has a shop where you can by a lot of things.




The problems with my neighborhood is that people don't collect the excrement of their pets also it hasn't stationery close to my house.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario