miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016

My Future

I'm studing Industrial engineear in the Catholic University of Colombia, I'm studying hard to graduate and to work, I also want to help my parent's and thank for their efforts.

 

I'm playing basketball one day a week, because i want to maintain my health when I am old and also because my friends wnat to win championships on the other hand.


 I'm saving money because, I wnat to go on vacation to Mexico to visit my cousin. I'm also working week to have more money.


I'm living with my parents but in the future I want to built a nice family and have my own home. I'm caring and heaping. my nephews, so that when I get old, they remember the beatiful moments.

 

I'm studing english because in future i want to be fluent and have an advance level. 



Finally, I want to be an excellent professional , help society and be proud of my parents.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario