sábado, 16 de abril de 2016

Now is better



When i was a girl, my parent’s bought a computer. I could play for hours an draw pictures in programs as Paint. I couldn’t take it in my suitcase. It was very heavy and sometimes it was very slow but now, i have a laptop, it is more useful. I can do many things like downloading music, talking with Friends on social network via Internet.
 
Currently the technology advanced very fast, for example before i couldn’t communicate with my family, now i can callo r send a message by whatsapp. Also i can shop online, where i find products from different countries and sometimes are cheap.

   
Also exit many useful gadgets that help us our lifestyle, such as washing machine, is very useful because before people had to hand wash and was tiring.

Ithink in the future should créate devices that facilitate housewives thir activities, such as a store that goes alone. Many people stop burning food.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario